Thursday, January 22, 2009

Reality TV....

Confession...I love Reality TV! I'm ashamed at how much of it I actually watch. Don't get me wrong, I don't sit all night in front of the TV but I TIVO so much stuff. I watch things that are so crazy for example, Rock of Love with Bret Michaels on VH1. I don't think that is a show that I would normally watch but since I can record it and watch it anytime I do! There is always some sort of crazy reality show recorded anytime I want to watch something.

I'm also hooked on shows that recap reality TV shows like The Soup and The Dish. They both recap my shows and throw in some humor so we can all laugh at how sad the contestants are.

Shows I'm currently watching: Top Chef, The Bachelor, Ace of Cakes, American Idol, Whose Wedding, Big Redneck Wedding, Girls Next Door, The Hills, The City, Real Housewives, i could go on but I'll stop. I use to always watch Real World and Road Rules on MTV but for about the past 5 years I've stopped. Once I got older than most contestants it lost it's luster.

I hope that I'm not alone out there I know there are others that watch all this crap and are memorized by it. If you have a favorite reality show that you watch let me know so I can add it to my TIVO schedule.

No comments: