Monday, January 19, 2009

A Little More History...

Jamie and I were married 5 years before we had Kady. We actually celebrated our 5 year anniversary in the hospital 3 days after having her. I'm so glad that we waited as long as we did and had all the time that we did to still be a new married couple. For 4 years us and our friends went out all the time and did whatever we wanted. We were all newly married with no kids. That is rare to have a group all who had no obligations except our jobs.

Now we have a sweet baby girl, Kady Leigh Tincher. She is the center of our universe. She came at a perfect time and we are able to really enjoy her and do things with her that we would not have been able to do years ago.

The pictures that I chose to put on this blog are some of my more memorable baby pictures. The big one, and I mean big picture not my enormous size, is the day before I went into the hospital. I was already a week late and miserable. What a horrible picture. The first picture on the bottom is me in the hospital after the epidural and right before they took me back for the c-section. The second one is the first picture of the 3 of us, not my prettiest moment. Lastly is Kady about 2 months old in her car seat. I always thought this was so cute.

No comments: