Friday, January 16, 2009

A Little History...

For those of you who don't know, Jamie and I have a long history together. When we were young his parents and brothers moved in next door to us. We spent most of our childhood playing together and hanging out. Their family moved to another house when we were both in high school. We lost touch for a few years and mostly just kept up through our families.

In 1998 I stopped by Cowart's (which is where Jamie worked for 13 years) to drop of a Christmas card for the Tincher family. Jamie and I started talking and decided to go to dinner to catch up. We ended up at Carabba's in Orange Park. We have been together ever since.

We got engaged on Valentines Day 2000 and then got married October 21, 2000.

(The picture on the right is us in children's church at Open Bible Baptist Church-1988. The picture on the left is us in my backyard-1986)

We have now been married for over 8 years and we are more happy now than ever. Being married to Jamie is easy and effortless. We have a strong relationship and are friends above all else. I know that I'll be married to Jamie forever because he is a great husband, good provider and a perfect father. I love this man.

1 comment:

Brenda Clifton said...

THIS MADE ME CRY TEARS OF HAPPINESS. It means so much when you know your child has a happy marriage and life ! ! You will know this feeling later on.....