Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Putnam County Fair...

The fair was in town last week and of course that made me very happy. I have loved the fair for as long as I can remember. When I was younger as soon as the fair people would get to town I would beg my mom just to drive by the fairgrounds so I could see it being put up. I guess I just love all the lights and noise. It's always nice for there to be something going on in town.

This year was really the first year that Kady was able to ride everything. Her absolute favorite thing was the giant slide. She climbed those stairs and went down the slide over and over. Her other favorite ride was the Ferris wheel. The overview picture was taken from the top of the Ferris wheel. I also rode the Ferris wheel with Eli & Luke and they all really enjoyed it. My favorite part...FUNNEL CAKES! That's always my last stop at the fair. I get a funnel cake to go and take it home and enjoy it. Another fun year at the fair and I'm already looking forward to next year.

No comments: