Monday, March 30, 2009

Twilight DVD...

I went to Wal-Mart last Friday night at midnight to get my copy of Twilight. I had my movie and was back in the car by 12:15AM. The store was crazy and I loved being in the middle of the action.

The movie is good but not nearly as good as the book. The book has so much detail and you get way more involved in the characters. The movie leaves a lot of that and gives you the bare minimum of all the people involved.

I have already watched the movie a few times and also got Jamie and my Mom to watch it. They both enjoyed it. The extra features on the bonus DVD are also interesting. There is a seven part documentary that details all the major scenes in the movie along with lots of interviews with the cast.

I already can't wait to see the next movie - New Moon - in November!

No comments: