Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools Day...

While walking around at the fair this year we happened upon the Democratic Party booth. At this booth there were an abundance of Obama stickers. When I seen that smiling face I immediately thought of my Uncle David and his mild dislike of said person. I grabbed up several stickers and then I remembered April Fools Day.

My plan today is to have my mom go to his house later on and stick the stickers on his mailbox, garbage cans, pretty much whatever she finds out by his road. When he comes home and sees this he will do one of two things. 1. Start peeling off stickers and figuring out how to get me back - 2. Rip his mailbox out of the ground and throw it in the bushes before anyone sees an Obama sticker on it.

May I also point out that it's funny that I have my mom carrying out the dirty work for me. It's easier for her since she passes by his house at lunchtime. At least that's what I told her...

It won't take him long to realize that I'm the only person devious enough to deface his property with the smiling face of our current leader. Most likely he will call pretending to be the cops or someone from the Republican Party. (He does that year round not just April Fools Day.)

No comments: