Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson...

Such sad news that Michael Jackson passed away yesterday at the age of 50. He has had a sorted history but he still was very entertaining.

Funny enough I have a Michael Jackson story. A long time ago me and friend Danielle got these kits that included one white glove along with glitter and sequins. We spent hours gluing on sequins and applying glitter. Once finished we patiently waited for them to dry. After hours it was finally time to put on our gloves. We picked up our gloves and shoved our chubby hands in only to have glitter and sequins fly all over the place. I guess the force of our hands caused the glue to separate and so our gloves ended up being a few sparkles but we still enjoyed them.

I decided to post two pictures from what I consider his best times musically.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

No comments: