Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Boomarang Express...

This year Kady went to Vacation Bible School at Tabernacle Baptist Church and she had so much fun. The theme this week was the Boomerang Express and it was based in Australia. Each night she brought home her crafts and was excited to show me the things that she had made. She was able to learn several songs and dances and she did really good during the program. We were all wore out by the end of week with our regular schedule being so out of whack.

This was the first time she had been involved in something away from us and really any family members except for my sister-in-law Amy. I feel like she did really well being away and mingling with the other kids and adults. I can remember loving Vacation Bible School and looking forward to it every year and i'm glad that she had the opportunity to experience it. I'm already looking forward to her being involved next year.

No comments: