Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday to Me!!

Well today is my 30th birthday, I can't believe it. I'm not stressing about the number but it's just crazy to me that I'm that age. When you are little you think 30 year olds are just ancient. Now that I'm there you realize that it's just another step in the journey. I still feel the same way that I felt 10 years ago.

In my 30 years of life so far I've done and seen a lot. I've graduated from school and then went on to receive my AA degree. I've worked my way up at my job to Property Manager at my current job. I've gotten married and been happily married for 9 years in October. Kady was born in October 2005 and she so far is my crowning achievement. I have been involved in church since I was born and was saved and baptized at a young age. I have seen nephews, nieces and second cousins born and family members married and witnessed my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. I've made good friends and have done a little bit of traveling. There are still places I want to go and things to accomplish but I don't have any regrets on things that I've done so far.

I had a birthday party this weekend and it was great. I was surrounded by my family and that always makes me the happiest. Everyone knows that since my birthday falls at the end of the month I celebrate all month long. I have had a few birthday dinners and I posted some pictures from some of the different parties. I have a great life and I would not trade it for anything.

No comments: