Monday, June 8, 2009

Crazy 8's...

Crazy 8's

8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. My 30th Birthday
2. Grandparents 60th Anniversary Dinner
3. Kady starting dance class
4. Disney World in October
5. Going to the beach this summer
6. Being moved into my new office
7. Going to the Zoo in July
8. Kady starting Vacation Bible School

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Went to church
2. Ate lunch with the family
3. Folded clothes
4. Cooked dinner
5. Played with Kady
6. Scrapbooked
7. Watched TV
8. Hung out with Jamie

8 Things I WISH I could do:

1. Play an instrument
2. Quit Work
3. Win the lottery
4. Be more patient
5. Not have any bills
6. Lose weight overnight =)
7. Be good at everything I attempt
8. Did I already say win the lottery....

8 Shows I watch:

1. The Young and the Restless
2. The Office
3. Jon & Kate plus 8
4. How I Met Your Mother
5. 18 Kids and Counting
6. Project Runway
7. Bachelor/Bachelorette
8. Bridezillas

No comments: