Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Groundhog's Day...

Yesterday was Groundhog's Day and that made me think of one of my favorite movies. Bill Murray is one of my favorite actors and I think that his movie Groundhog Day is hilarious. Last year I practically stalked Mr. Murray at the World Golf Village while he was there for his annual celebrity golf tournament. In the end I didn't get to see him because it was raining and everything was getting delayed. I had already been there so long I didn't want to stay longer and seem suspicious.
Anyway back to the point of this story, if you have never seen this movie you must watch it because it is classic Bill Murray. My favorite part of the movie is when he is trying to get everything right for the Andie McDowell character and keeps getting close to perfect but still messing up. If you watch it I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: