Wednesday, February 11, 2009

25 Random Things...

There is a survey going around Facebook & MySpace right now where you are asked to come up with a list of 25 random things about yourself. I finally broke down and came up with my list so I thought i'd share it here as well. If you have not done it yet try coming up with 25 things it's harder than you think.

1. I love reality TV. I pretty much watch all of it.
2. I often think that if reality TV were popular back when I was younger and MORE adventurous I would have ended up on one.
3. I have come to the conclusion that I still don’t like to play with girl toys. I don’t like having tea or playing with the dollhouse. I do it when Kady makes me but I’d much rather take her outside and let her run.
4. I watched The Young & the Restless growing up with my Mom and Nana. I kept up with it thru the years but when I was in the hospital when I had Kady I started watching again. Now I also have my husband hooked on the show.
5. I love taking baths.
6.I love reading
7.I love reading while taking a bath
8. I am a planner and am constantly updating my calendar. I keep several running at once. I have to have something to look forward to.
9. I have an extensive collection of music. Everything from Dr. Dre to Reba.
10. I know all the words to several movies including: Wayne’s World, Dumb & Dumber, Crybaby, Shag & Empire Records.
11. I also have the uncanny knack of memorizing a song the first time I hear it.
12. My best friend Amy Treadwell and I have a choreographed dance to Ice Ice Baby.
13. We also have music videos to Under the Bridge, Jeremy, Last Train to Clarksville, Happy Christmas, Crash & Spoonman.
14. Halloween is my favorite holiday. I have always dressed up and I plan really early for my costume each year.
15. Amy and I have been to so many concerts I could not even begin to count them. At one point we were going to several a weekend.
16. Amy and I are also really good at getting backstage at events. We have always been able to talk our way thru the door.
17. I love live music. Even I don’t like the band watching people play live is extremely entertaining.
18. I love video games. Especially old Nintendo games. I’m currently into Rock Band, Guitar Hero, of course Madden and Tiger Woods Golf for playstation.
19. I hate spiders a lot. I can’t even look at them long enough to kill them. I just run, cry and scream until someone hears me and comes and does the dirty work. Then I have to see proof that the spider has been killed and all legs must be detached from body.
20. I love my family and could never live far away from them.
21. I don’t like fruit. Bananas, strawberries, watermelon --- I hate it all.
22. I love ice cream. Especially when it’s cold.
23. I miss my best friend who lives 3000 miles away now.
24. I love taking pictures. I have scrapbooks starting in high school to current.
25. I am happy with life and would not change one thing.

No comments: