Thursday, February 12, 2009

Amber Alert...

I'm so heartsick about Hayleigh Cummings who is a little girl from the Satsuma area who has been missing since early Tuesday morning. I hate to think about where she is or who has done this to her. I can't imagine what her parents are going through right now wondering where their child is and who has her. I don't know what I would do if I didn't know where Kady was. It has to be a lost feeling.

At this time it is still unknown what the circumstances are surrounding her disappearance but it is suspected abduction. For the past two nights Jamie has been on graveyard so at bedtime I put Kady in my bed and lock our bedroom door as well. We have went straight in when I get home and I have not even let her play outside! I even made her memorize our address and phone number. This has also motivated me to call and get busy on installing a security system in the house.

The story of Caylee Anthony down in South Florida has been so disturbing lately and now with this it's just so scary to think what people will do to children.

I am praying for the safe return of this little girl and that wherever she is that she is OK.

Click here to see the amber alert: http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/servlet/AmberExternalFCServlet?act=retAmberCase&amberId=6848

No comments: