Thursday, December 18, 2008

Disney's Hollywood Studios... (Part 2)

As you know we went to Disney's Hollywood Studios last week. I got to do something that I have wanted to do for a long time. Ever since I heard about the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror years ago I have always wanted to ride it. After spending all day in the park Kady had fell asleep and we were on our way out of the park. I told Jamie to just let me see how long the wait was because I did not want to make him wait around for an hour while I rode a ride. I seen the wait was only 10 minutes so I was excited. The wait was actually much shorter and I was in and out with no wait. The ride was very fun. Not nearly as scary as I thought it would be but it was still alot of fun. I'm glad I finally got to ride it.

Kady loved the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" playground. I still can't believe that she got on the giant ant. After we left the park we stopped at PF Chang's to eat dinner. It was great, even Kady loved it and she is a picky eater. After we left there I changed her into her pajamas so she could sleep on the way home and then it would be an easy transition to bed!

It was great to get away during the week and have some fun family time together. With mine and Jamie's schedules it great to have that flexibility. We still have one more day on our Disney tickets so i'm already looking forward to our next visit to Disney.


No comments: