Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008

My favorite day of the Christmas season is Christmas Eve. To me this is the most tradition filled day of the year. We always go to Nana & Gack's to eat dinner, sing carols and open presents. We have done this for as long as I can remember and this is the event that I plan everything else around. I normally not particular when we open presents or anything else at my house but we have to do Christmas Eve at Nana & Gack's!!

It has worked out good since Jamie and I have been married because his family normally does something on Christmas night so we have time to do everything without cramming it all in one day. We are able to spend time at each house without being rushed on to the next appearance. Mom and Benny also always cook Christmas Lunch at their house and that is always good. This year Dad and Trish are having a cookie swap at their house so I'm excited to do that as well.

(Don't remind Jamie but between all of this visiting Jamie has to find time to put together Kady's trampoline for Christmas morning!!)

No comments: