Thursday, May 14, 2009

Trip out West - Part 3...

Our next day out was our tourist day in Vegas. We woke up kinda late and went downstairs for our complementary champagne brunch buffet. The food was great but the champagne was gross. It tasted like hot beer. After that we begin our journey down the strip. We hit all the major hotels and seen all the scenery at each one. We even went to the top of the Eiffel tower and caught the Bellagio's water show from up there.


After our trip up and down the strip we went back to the room to rest our feet before our night. We went to the restaurant that was hooked to our hotel called Diabalo's Cantina. It was a really fun atmosphere but the food was not that great. Then we went next door to New York New York which was a really interesting hotel. I think if I went back to Vegas I would choose to stay there. We did a little bit of slot machine action there but didn't really win big. I thought most of the time you are in Vegas you would gamble but there is so much to do that you have to make time to put money in the machines. While at New York we went to a club called ROK and it was by far my favorite. It was much smaller than the other place but the music was a little bit of everything not just current stuff.


We got back to the room took showers and then decided to rent a movie from the TV. I only remember the first 20 minutes and then I was asleep when I woke up the movie was ending and Amy was asleep so we wasted $12.00 for that movie!

No comments: