Saturday, November 29, 2008

Trimming the Tree.....


Since I have Friday's off I find that is my day to do things I put off all week. Last weeks task was to put up our Christmas tree. I had Jamie bring out the boxes and me and Kady got to work. As I was building the tree Kady kept saying, "Make it bigger!" When it was time to decorate the tree she pulled out all the ornaments that she liked and hung them all in one little group at the bottom of the tree. Kady has continued to move those ornaments all weekend.

Another fun thing I found out while decorating the tree is that she calls Santa Claus, Snow Claus. I thought she was talking about a snowman till I seen the ornament and it was a Santa Claus. I really didn't even know that she knew about Santa Claus yet. I figured I tackle that issue when we went to Jamie's Christmas party where the kids see Santa. I'm sure that her run-in with GP Santa will be an interesting blog. Stay tuned...

No comments: